Fuffernutter - 3D Paper Cat & Bird
Here's are two cats in adjacent apartments looking at the same cheeky bird. All in exciting 3D!
There are 4 layers of paper connected by a folded piece of paper. It measures 3" x 4.25" with a depth of 2". It's made of photo paper, regular paper, and tape. It comes in a cellophane bag.
What to do with this?
- Put it on your windowsill
- Put a magnet in it and stick it on your fridge
- Put a light in so it looks dramatically three dimensional in the dim light
- Flatten it and put it in a frame
- Fold it 42 times so it would reach the moon (From quora.com: Given a paper large enough—and enough energy—you can fold it as many times as you want.
Problem: If you fold it 103 times (only if you could ), the thickness of your paper will be larger than the observable Universe: 93 billion light-years.)